Monday 2 November 2009

Cats on Tuesday.


OPEN DOORS

This post is about Bella who has a fetish.  I didn't know cats had fetishes but believe me, she has.  It's doors...especially when they're shut.  Bella cannot resist a shut door...she has to, just has to open it.  If I go out, when I come home, I find all the doors open that she can actually get to.

Below is photographic proof of Bella's fetish


The bathroom vanity cupboard door





The wardrobe door




   The pantry door                                                                                     


And the wall cabinet cupboard.

8 comments:

Jack K. said...

We used to have a cat who could open drawers as well as doors.

Cats can be very talented.

Cindy said...

What are we to do with our cats?
cindy

Ellen Whyte said...

All cats have a thing about closed doors. Scoop was great at opening them. Au is so-so and Target pretty useless. But he's young, so who knows?

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

I do dat 2! OK? I hab special placez wherez I nappiez dat r behindz doorz & sometimez hoomin beanz suhtz dem doorz whilez I be nappiez & I gotz to me-ooooowz tilz dey openz dem. OK?

Margaret Cloud said...

I had a cat that did the same thing and believe it or not, my granddaughters ferret does this also. Thanks for coming by.

Ellen Whyte said...

Whoops, thought you'd put up a new post...

Karen Jo said...

Bella is very talented at opening doors. Happy Thanksgiving!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Bella is evidently very determined to keep doors open in her house. :)