Tuesday 28 July 2009

Uncooperative and Lazy!

Uncooperative...I'll say. I've been trying for weeks to get a video of these two when they're actually mobile as they both have different ways of walking. Mitzi trips along with her tail up in the air...quite like a woman in high heel shoes...she minces. Whereas Bella stalks around the place like the predatory female she is.

The rest of the time they are lazy. The only thing that changes about that is where they actually decide to sleep. As this photo shows, it's my bed on Sunday morning. I had a lie in, or should I say, I made my coffee and took it back to bed while I finished my book. I eventually got up, but these two rotten sods didn't move...


7 comments:

Mrshappyanna said...

You need some help.. get someone to rattle the cat treat box whilst you film.. if your cats are anything like ours they will start moving fast!

Gattina said...

Isn't that nice to be a cat in our house ?
Pookie walks like if she had worked in the red zone. She swings her hips ! Arthur walks like an elephant and Rosie is the little elegant model walking on a catwalk !

Ellen Whyte said...

Of course they're not going to move. Not when they can tease you crazy just by lying still! Don't you just love cats :-)

Jack K. said...

What? You didn't bring them something to sip. I mean, you had coffee. lol

They are fortunate to have you as their staff.

Margaret Cloud said...

I think most cats lay around more than they walk around. They look so comfy on the bed and they knew you would come back and join them. Hope you have a nice weekend.

Ellen Whyte said...

Drop by and let us know when you post again?

Cindy said...

Typical cats! You were probably in their way.
Cindy