Monday 11 February 2008

Another Post From Me.


Well, I love living in my new place. I've been there for six weeks now and I love my mum. She's really good to me and she's tells me I'm a good girl, too. That's because I've learnt I'm not allowed on the table and I don't use my claws as much. It's good to play with no claws because I don't hurt my mum. She also tells me I have lovely manners because I use my dirt box so well.

I don't want to go outside because it's a big scary place out there, but I love sitting at the big window to watch the birdies when mum throws out my uneaten cat bikkies. Those birds are really big...bigger than me, so I just like to watch them. Sometimes they come right up to the window to look at me.

I can also see the two big doggies that live here, but they just ignore me. I think the blonde one, Shelby, knows I'm here, but the black one, Ebony, doesn't care.

Yesterday, mum's friend Ken came over for a cup of tea and I came out to say hello to him. He's a nice man and likes animals so I licked his toes.

Then today, Jane came over so I smelt her then decided she was nice, so I rubbed against her legs. She laughed because it tickled her.



This is a photo mum took when I was going to pounce on her.

And here I am playing with mum's finger.


Mum has put my dinner out so I'm going to go and eat because I'm very hungry. Have a good week and be nice to your humans.

3 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Mitzi, we are very happy that you love your Forever Home. :) It is good that you are learning what you can and can't do. We think outside is a scary place too. We are indoor-only cats and only go outside on our harness in the summer, or in our stroller.

Gattina said...

Nice to hear that you become such a good little girl ! I can understand that you don't want to go out you are still a little young to discover the big world outside ! Even "old" Rosie doesn't like to go outside alone. She sometimes follows Arthur or Kim but not very far only on the terrace or on the grass. Never far from the house. I can always see her.

Deana said...

I am so glad you are happy in your new forever home. Love really does make the world go round and you seem to be getting plenty of it. Happy COT.